How to Apply
Step 1Engage a Certifying Agency to:
- Conduct noise assessment;
- Compile an Evaluation Report certifying that the applicant qualifies for the scheme; and
- Prepare the Application/Certification Form.
Step 2Submit these documents to the Ministry of Manpower's Occupational Safety and Health Division (OSHD):
- A copy of the Application/Certification Form;
- A copy of the Evaluation Report;
- Layout plan; and/or
- Product brochures/illustrations.
Step 3Upon approval by OSHD, submit these documents to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore along with the tax returns:
- Application/Certification Form;
- Evaluation Report; and/or
- Relevant supporting documents e.g. receipts.