Identify Acceptable WSH conditions and behaviours at the workplace
To establish what are the acceptable WSH conditions and behaviours of the organization, the organization need to identify from their organization legal register which maintain the WSH legal and other requirements as well as the organizational procedures , relevant Code of Practice and the Singapore Standards on what are the applicable WSH legal and Other requirements applicable to Reda Production System(s) manufacturing activities, products and services
Using the relevant information from the WSH legal requirements, the WSH coordinator can easily tabulate out the organization minimum workplace safety and health standards on WSH conditions, monitoring and inspection frequency That the organization must meet because the WSH legal requirements are legal binding where the organization have to comply to deter incurring liabilities for WSH legal non-compliance
Flowchart on steps that have to be taken in order to effectively participate in WSH inspection
The WSH Coordinator can also obtain relevant information from the organization WSH legal register to help him to
• Establish the frequency of monitoring and the areas to be inspected.
Refer to Appendix C – Monthly Site Safety Inspection
• Establish the criteria for critical WSH parameters for equipment and processes at the Workplaces.
Refer to Appendix B –Statutory Inspection Monitoring Chart
• Establish the WSH performance expectation at the workplaces
Refer to Appendix A –Acceptable WSH Conditions & Behaviours at the workplace
• In-house rules and regulations
• Adhere to criteria for critical WSH parameters developed by subject matter experts and WSH officers
• Establish the legal specifications on WSH conditions and the monitoring and inspection frequency